Sitting here waiting for Keith to come home. I thought I would just write a little. I will be posting pictures and entry about Becca's big day later - need more time to figure it all out.
Becca and Eric are playing Wii right now. Most of the time they share really well. This is one of those times.
I am finding that this blogging stuff is ok. I have been able to connect with old friends via facebook. It is neat seeing how different/yet the same we all are after 23 years!! Wow - 23 years - where did the time go?
I think I lost my self some where in the 90's - oh yeah - that's when the kids were born. Then most of the last decade - kids have been is school - oh where oh where does the time go?
Becca and I had a difficult morning today! Was I really like that when I was her age? My mom says yes - but can't remember all of that time. Did she block it all out? Can I? I really don't like the change in moods (mine & hers) - could we just get on the same page (me with pre-menopause/her teenage girl stuff)?
Oh, my mind is all over the place. Guess I am tired. We are headed to our nephew's 4th birthday dinner at McDonald's. Should be fun - for the 4 year old.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.