Last night we took Becca up to Timberland for her freshman registration night.
We got her schedule and walked it to each of her classes. We found her locker and opened it. We even got to talk to her 7th hour teacher (Mrs. McCandless).
I can't believe in less than 11 days I am sending my baby girl off to highschool!!
Enjoy the pictures!

In front of school sign.

In front of main doors! She looks so small compared to the big school!

So tired of me taking pictures!!

Eric getting into a locker (waiting for Becca to get in hers)

Eric inside locker!!

Working on locker combo!

Still working on locker combo!!

She did it!! Got into her locker!!!
Locker is on the 1st floor - middle of A wing

1st Hour (1st Semester) - Keyboarding/Word Processing
(2nd Floor - middle of A wing)

1st Hour (2nd Semester) - Theater Arts I
(1st floor - Activities Hall)
She can't wait for this class!!

2nd Hour - Art I (2nd Floor - end of A wing)

3rd Hour - Algebra I (1st floor - end of A wing)
close to her locker
4th Hour - Gym - no photo taken

5th Hour - Biology (2nd Floor - end of A wing)
Lunch is after this class!

6th Hour - World History (2nd Floor - end of B wing)

7th Hour - English I (2nd floor - beginning of A wing)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.